Friday, August 10, 2012

Learning to Persevere (PBP wk 32)

I have completely fallen off the sanity wagon.

The last post I remember working on was about love during the "L" weeks. (By the way, I just realized it was week 23 and this is week 32! Interesting coincidence.)

That was sooo long ago.

I remember I didn't even finish the post when my ex made his way back into my life...

It all happened so suddenly; one week I'm writing a draft about what it means to love someone that's no longer there, and the following week he's contacting me. He shows up out of nowhere and turns my world completely around. I tried to keep up with the blog but apparently not hard enough. It's not like I gave up on the path completely, I simply lost focus.

I took a detour and ended in oblivion...

I'm so disappointed in myself.
I forget everything around him.. that's never good. He clouds my vision. This is obviously not a good sign. :sigh:

I have to learn to deal with these feelings. I've realized these past two months that they block my personal growth. Marina mentioned this during my last reading, she said my energy was low.

The heart wants what the heart wants and no amount of logic will defer it from loving...

That doesn't mean that I need to become a blinded idiot. I simply can not allow myself to get so lost again.

Mercury's retrograde is over, any confusing aspect of it is wearing off and with that, my focus is back on track. I'm seriously annoyed at myself for allowing myself to get SO out of control.

I've doubled the amount of work I have to do, I'm dealing with unresolved feelings, neglecting other aspects of my life, and giving away my power.

It's time to get back on track!!!

I Will Persevere.

There is definitely an energy shift in my life. There are so many blessings currently manifesting.

The changes that are coming are leading my family and loved ones into a prosperous future.

I'm excited!!!

I need to regain focus in every aspect of my life. As long as I keep sight of my ultimate goals I will stay on track.

I will persevere, no matter the obstacles I might encounter I WILL PERSEVERE.

Learning to persevere is learning to persist in any undertaking; maintaining a purpose in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.

"I Get Knocked Down" lyrics are playing in my head as type this.

I trust in the Universe, I believe that the answers to the questions I seek will come to me at the right moment in time.

I just need to have patience, I need to keep focus of what I want to accomplish.

I WILL PERSEVERE.


“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” –T.S. Eliot Poet
“The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” –Robert G. Ingersoll, Poet

“We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough.” –Helen Keller
“The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”–Abraham Lincoln

“True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher.” –John Petit-Senn, French Poet

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. In this life we get nothing save by effort.” –Theodore Roosevelt

“The Difficult is that which can be done immediately; the Impossible that which takes a little longer.” –George Santayana, American philosopher and poet

“Fall seven times, stand up eight.” –Japanese Proverb

“The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.”–Author Unknown

“Saints are sinners who kept on going.”–Robert Louis Stevenson

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” –Buddhist Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment