Monday, April 30, 2012

... Procrastination or needed rest?

So it looks like I've been missing the past month of pagan blog posts :/
I can't believe It's been a month! Where has time gone?

It's not that I haven't been writing because I have ... I've written a blog for the past 3 weeks I just haven't posted.

At the beginning of the month I got caught up with other tasks.. seems like every week I have a long list of things to do ranging from magickal to the mundane.
After any magickal working I end up so drained that all I want to do is relax in bed with a non magickal book, or catch up with my favorite shows. That's where my procrastination gets a better hold of me.

I remember Rowan saying something about procrastination being your body's way of telling you that you're in need of rest.
Maybe I do need to rest more.

Almost every time I do a reading I get the four of swords; rest or your health could suffer ... I'm working on taking better care of myself.

I've been wanting to post my late blogs along with the weekly blog, but by the end of the week I'm either doing something or without energy or inspiration to revise and I end up missing the deadline. 

So I tell myself, "that's ok. Tomorrow you'll revise and post them ... Even if they're late. What matters is that you're doing the work. Next week you'll post on time."

Next week rolls around I brainstorm about my next subject write some, meditate on it and work on ideas for other posts I've missed. I wait until Friday to post on time and what happens, my internet is down. I spent about two hours with tech support trying to fix the issue... With no luck. LOL that was an ironic turn of events.

:sigh: I need to get a grip Lol I've installed a Blogger app on my phone in hopes that it'll help me stay on track.

I'm also working on my birthday cycle spell , I'll add procrastination to the list of things I no longer want. Hmm what DO I want ?

Ok, so i just received my new Tarot deck, Joie de Vivire. I'm so excited! I'm giving myself 15 mins with it then I'm posting at least one of my late blog's.


No comments:

Post a Comment